Committed to Building 100% Energy Star!
It’s the little label with a big message.
Better is Better.
W3 Luxury Living is proud to offer new homes that have earned the ENERGY STAR label because it means your home has been designed and built to standards well above most other homes on the market today. Also, we are proud to announce we are now 100% Commitment to Building ENERGY STAR Certified Homes!
- Better quality
- Better comfort
- Better durability
- Reduced utility and maintenance cost
Peace of mind.
The result of a home that’s built better.
With the ENERGY STAR label on your new home, you
can be confident that it will deliver and has been built
better from the ground up.
• Meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
• Tried-and-true best building practices
• More inspections and testing by certified professionals
Better systems make all the difference.
A new home is a big investment, so it’s important that it be
designed with features built to last.
• A complete Thermal Enclosure System
with comprehensive air sealing, quality-installed insulation,
and high-performance windows
• A high-efficiency Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling System
• A comprehensive Water Management System to protect
roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage
• Energy-efficient Lighting and Appliances
A better way to live.
From the moment you walk in the door of your ENERGY STAR certified home, you’ll see, feel, and hear the difference.
• Efficiently delivered comfort, controlled humidity, and reduced noise
• A constant supply of fresh, filtered air, reducing indoor pollutants, dust, pollen, and other allergens
• Consistent temperatures and diminished drafts throughout the entire home
A better investment for today and tomorrow.
ENERGY STAR certified new homes offer better energy
efficiency and performance compared to other homes.
• Use 20-30 percent less energy than typical new homes; even more when compared to most resale homes
• Better resale value if it comes time to sell